Monday, March 12, 2018

Since I haven't done a blog post about an Utauloid in a while, I decided to do one about an Utauloid. So, I went over to the Utau wikis to find a new one for my blog post. I ended up finding one called Ryata Maxum. If you can't already tell, he'll be the center of today's blog post! This Utauloid was created by Ayatonic. Although his name is Ryata Maxum, he also goes by the alias Ryataloid M. He is part of a series of Utauloids known as Obscuraloids, too. He doesn't have a defined age, but he does have a defined weight and height. He is 5'10" tall, and he weighs 130 pounds. As for his personality, Ryata is pessimistic and lazy. He also really like sleeping and eating sweets. But, he dislikes hot weather. He's usually cool as well, but he has an emotional heart. If any of you guys would like to hear what his voice sounds like, I will include a link to a song sung by him below. Enjoy!

Link: https://soundcloud.com/user-399182894/utau-wave-ryata-maxum-acute-vcv

No comments:

Post a Comment