Friday, March 9, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about Maximillion Pegasus from the show Yu-Gi-Oh. Although I have already done a post about Pegasus, in this post I will be more-or-less analyzing Pegasus, along with adding some of my own thoughts on him. There will also be some spoilers for the series though, so read with caution if you haven't finished the series yet! Now then, on with the post! Pegasus was initially introduced to the series as a villain, but it was later revealed that he was actually just trying to find a way to bring back his beloved Cecilia. I personally think that although I understand why he would want to bring back his love Cecilia, he could have found a different way of going about it. However, he did turn into an ally soon after, which I think shows that he didn't really want to be an antagonist to begin with. He was simply doing whatever he could to fulfill his goal. Pegasus has also been shown to be a man of his word as well. Despite being a cheater himself, he doesn't usually tolerate cheating during a duel either. This is actually quite hypocritical if you ask me. But I will admit that despite all of this, I actually quite like Pegasus. He's usually portrayed as being well-mannered, a bit too dramatic, and he obviously has a soft spot for cartoons as well. He's actually one of my favorite characters, and he has been since I was little. I guess that's one of the reasons I decided to make this post. But, I hope you guys enjoy this little character analysis I did! And if you have your own opinions on Pegasus, don't let my thoughts on him change it for you! A lot of this is just my opinion, after all. As a little bonus fun fact, I would like to mention that Pegasus was actually named Pegasus J. Crawford in the original Japanese version too.

No comments:

Post a Comment