Friday, March 2, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about Sweet Lolita and Gothic Lolita fashions. First of all, Lolita fashions are popular fashion styles in Japan. But, these two fashion styles are both very different and quite similar to each other. Firstly, Sweet Lolita outfits are usually pastel colored with a lot of ruffles and cute themed prints. On the other hand, Gothic Lolita fashions usually focus on dark colors. Although there are also ruffles on the dresses, the style itself looks more like it's from England's Victorian era instead. Even though these styles don't show up very much in Anime, there are quite a few examples of girls wearing these types of outfits. As an example, I will include an Anime character below for both of the fashion styles I mentioned. But, I will say that I'm not entirely sure which Anime these characters are from since I have yet to watch them myself. However, I did find their names. So, I will include their names under their pictures instead. Enjoy!

Ruri Gokou wearing a Sweet Lolita outfit.
 
Anna Kushina wearing a Gothic Lolita outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment