Thursday, March 22, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about three little extras in Mystic Messenger that I like. It's obviously not a very big list, but it's just a few things I found while playing Mystic Messenger or things I saw other fans mention that I thought were cool or funny. Now then, on with the list!

1.) I'll start with something that I found right in the beginning of the game. While you're talking to Unknown in the first chat of the game, you can get him to send you a picture of a boy. However, it's hard to tell if it's really him, or if it's just a picture he found on the internet. Here's the picture:

2.) Although it hasn't been confirmed by Cheritz, fans often say that Seven calls himself 707 because it's LOL when it's turned upside down.

3.) Finally, during Jaehee's route multiple characters break the fourth wall, including Jumin, Zen, and of course Seven. (I believe Jaehee also broke the fourth wall on her route, but I can't seem to find the chat she did it in right now.)

That's all for now! I hope you guys enjoy this short little list!

No comments:

Post a Comment