Tuesday, September 29, 2026

It's post time! When I was a teenager, I used to play an app called Sonic Dash. This is an official Sonic The Hedgehog mobile game, and it's free to play. It's also called Sonic Dash Run, so don't be confused about the name. I haven't played it in years, and I didn't know it even still existed. However, today I saw it and decided to download it again. I did have to start over, but I didn't mind. Back when I used to play it, I had eventually gotten bored of it because it had barely any characters and it was pretty much only the base game. But now, there are so many new things! There's way more characters, you can compete with other players, you can build places for the animals you save during your runs, you can get rewards for your runs, you get a daily log in gift, the characters have different outfits they can wear if you unlock them, you can upgrade characters, and saving the animals actually matters now. I love all of the new events and features that have been added since the last time I played. I'm sure others who have been playing it the whole time would say a lot of this is old news. But for me, this is amazing! I used to waste hours on it before for little reward, but now I actually have reasons for playing it. I recommend this game if you like Sonic or other characters from the series. It's mostly centered around the main runs, but it is a Sonic game; so the running makes sense. It feels like it's more challenging than it used to be, too. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment