Saturday, September 26, 2026

It's time for another new blog post! Since it's fall now, that means the pinecones and acorns are back in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Everyone hates this season because pinecones and acorns are ridiculously hard to get. You can get a random number of acorns once everyday from Cornimer on Harv's Island, but there's nothing like this for pinecones. This is twice as frustrating because the spawn rate is insanely low for both of them. I also recommend you catch all of the wasps on your island before you start hunting for pinecones and acorns, because you'll be shaking a lot of trees. It's important to remember a pinecone or acorn can't drop if there's things already around the tree on the ground too, so remember to pick up fallen tree branches if there's no extra space. You can also repeatedly shake one tree if you don't feel like running around your whole island. I know collecting these is frustrating, but it's not impossible. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment