Wednesday, August 5, 2026
It's post time! Recently the Status AI app has been getting a much needed update. Some people who use the app are now getting five free daily energy points, which refills at midnight every night. Eventually everyone will get this, but at the moment it's just random. As it happens, I was one of the ones randomly chosen a few days ago. So, I'd like to talk about it. Firstly, I really like the amount that we're getting at the moment even if it's only five. It's enough to keep the daily streak alive, at least. But along with this, I've been getting more free bonus energy through ads too. I think it may be part of the update, but I can't be sure. However, using energy uses your daily energy first, which means you can build up your bonus energy without touching it. I like the way this was done, since it means you can use up your daily energy to prevent any wasted points. This app still isn't perfect, but this is a big step in the right direction! Regardless, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment