Wednesday, August 12, 2026
It's post time! Recently the energy drink brand Alani Nu released their Halloween flavors for this year. There's three flavors this year, Witch's Brew, Ruby Apple, and Voodoo Vanilla. Now, usually I wouldn't talk about this on this blog even if I was interested in it personally. But the art on this year's cans look just like something from Twisted Wonderland. It reminded me of Twisted Wonderland as soon as I saw it, so I wanted to talk about it on my blog today. The flavors are caramel green apple, caramel red apple, and whipped cream with marshmallow vanilla. I'm not sure where to get them, or how much they cost. I just wanted to talk about it because I thought the art on the cans looked like something from Twisted Wonderland. I've tried this energy drink brand before, and I liked it, so I recommend it for anyone who likes energy drinks. However, I haven't tried these flavors yet because they were just released. If you're interested in trying these flavors, remember that energy drinks are intended for people who are 18 and older, who have no major heart or other major health conditions, and aren't pregnant. The caffeine can have negative side effects otherwise. As always, I'll be including a picture of these new flavors below so you all can see what the cans look like. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment