Tuesday, August 25, 2026
What time is it? Post time! I may be a week late, but recently McDonald's launched a Hello Kitty x Godzilla Happy Meal toy line. There are eight characters in this collaboration, and the toys are plastic; not plush. The Sanrio characters are wearing the Godzilla Kaiju as costumes, too. They're pretty cute, and Sanrio fans are already working on collecting the whole set. But, that's to be expected with Sanrio fans. If you're just a casual fan who is interested in this collaboration, I would recommend buying one before the other fans get them all. I don't have very much to say about this collaboration since I don't have any of the toys myself, but I wanted to talk about it for anyone who may not have known about it. As always, I'll be including a picture of the toys below so you all can see what they look like. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment