Thursday, August 6, 2026

It's time to post! Recently Pokemon fans have been saying the phrase "every Pokemon is someone's favorite". But nobody has said what this means, they just assume other people will know what they mean. So for anyone who may be confused, I'll be explaining it today. There are over a thousand Pokemon now, but there are a lot more Pokemon fans. This means every Pokemon will be loved by someone. Of course you usually see the most common Pokemon, like Pikachu or Eevee. But if you ask a large group of Pokemon fans who their favorite Pokemon is, you'll almost always get a different answer from everyone. For example, I like all of the Eevee evolutions, but my favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. Umbreon may be a popular Pokemon, but it's still not as popular as other Pokemon. I also like the less popular Pokemon Pumpkaboo. There are just so many Pokemon to choose from that everyone has someone they like. That's why Pokemon fans say "every Pokemon is someone's favorite". But, that's all I'll say about this topic. Regardless, I hope it helped anyone who was confused. As always, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment