Sunday, August 16, 2026
It's time to post! Over the years, Disney has had quite a bit of success with blending their classic Disney movies with anime. There have been a few flops, but things like Kingdom Hearts, Tsum Tsums, and Twisted Wonderland have all become very popular within the Disney and anime communities. Because of this, I would love to see more things like this. Art, plushies, merchandise, games, or even movies and shows would be really fun to see. Things like this would have to be made in the Japanese branch of Disney, but I think many fans would love to see this. There are a lot of anime fans who also like Disney, which is why it usually goes over well when Disney creates things like this. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment