Thursday, August 13, 2026
It's time for another new blog post! Today I had the opportunity to try the Witch's Brew Alani Nu energy drink, which is one of the flavors I talked about in yesterday's blog post. It's supposed to be caramel green apple, but I don't taste the caramel at all. It's entirely green apple. Still, I think this is a very good flavor for Halloween. The drink itself is clear, so the color doesn't really matter. But after trying it, I still think it would fit well in Twisted Wonderland. It feels like something Idia Shroud or Lilia Vanrouge would drink. Even though I couldn't imagine Lilia on caffeine, it sounds like a nightmare. Regardless, I think this one would be good for a Disney or Twisted Wonderland theme. I really like the art on the can this year, even if the drink itself is very tart. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment