Monday, August 24, 2026
It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Sanrio rivals. When someone thinks of a Sanrio rival, they automatically think of Kuromi. Kuromi is officially the rival of My Melody. This is why they're often seen together. However, Kuromi ended up becoming popular enough on her own that many people forget this. Since they're both white bunnies, they're often used together in merchandise. But did you know there's another set of rivals? Berry and Cherry, also known as Lloromannic, are the official rivals of Cinnamoroll. Not only this, but there are two of them instead of one. Unlike Kuromi, Berry and Cherry are real demons. But their designs still match well with Cinnamoroll. Which is why it's surprising to see that they're total flops. Hardly anyone knows about Berry and Cherry, and they don't get merchandise with their rival Cinnamoroll. It would be fun to see merchandise with Cinnamoroll and Lloromannic like we get with Kuromi and My Melody, but it looks like Sanrio would rather bury them. I'm not really sure why, since they have nice designs. I think they would have more fans if they were marketed more, as well. The reason Kuromi became so popular is because there are Sanrio fans who do like darker themed characters, so I believe burying Lloromannic instead of using them is a big missed opportunity. They were also released just two years after Kuromi, so I think they would do well if given the chance. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment