Saturday, August 15, 2026

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about wasps in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Wasps are supposed to spawn five times guaranteed on your island everyday unless you don't have enough plain trees, since they only spawn in hardwood or cedar trees. Despite this, I've never had five wasps spawn in one day, even after shaking every plain tree on the island. Sometimes I only have them spawn while I'm gathering wood, even after I've already shaken the tree. Because of this, I find them to be complete nuisances, just like real wasps. I never have enough time to catch them, because you can only catch them if you're already holding a net when the wasp nest falls. If I shake a tree and nothing falls out, I'm obviously not going to be holding a net if I shake the tree a second time. Other Animal Crossing fans swear this doesn't happen, and that the nest falls out of the tree on the first shake every time. But it's just happened to me three times already today, so that's a lie. I wish there was some way to know if a tree had a wasp nest in it already, because right now it's a gamble and I'm always on the losing end. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment