Friday, August 7, 2026

It's post time! Although crafting is easier than ever in Animal Crossing New Horizons, there's still a lot of other things that need work. Firstly, gathering the materials is incredibly tedious. It's boring, it takes too much time, and it takes even longer because the tools break. Then you have to either buy new tools, or make new tools. but to make tools, you need crafting materials, so the cycle continues endlessly. Along with this, you still can't buy multiple items at once. No, buying in bulk doesn't count. Every other game gives you a slider so you can choose how many items you can buy. But Animal Crossing hates you. No slider bar for you. It's so frustrating, and I wish they would just fix these things. But they refuse to fix these things, and I don't know why. They refuse to give people basic game mechanics and they expect us to just accept it. I don't think even the next game will be better because honestly Nintendo just doesn't care about what you want. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment