Tuesday, August 4, 2026

It's time to post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the upcoming game The Witch's Bakery. This game has been delayed until October 14th, but many people are still looking forward to it. It's going to be a cozy game where you manage a magic bakery during the day, and build relationships and explore the town after the bakery closes each day. Then at night, you'll be able to improve your skills. You'll play as a witch named Lunne in the city of Paris, and each day you'll be able to make baked goods that can help heal the hearts of the customers. Even though the game was made by a French company, the art style is very similar to anime; and a lot of people say it reminds them of Studio Ghibli. Even though the game has been delayed, I'm also looking forward to its release in two months. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment