Friday, August 21, 2026
It's post time! I love talking about lesser known Sanrio characters, because they always get overshadowed by the popular ones. So for today's blog post, I will be talking about Lloromannic. This is actually two characters, and their name is Cinnamoroll spelled backwards. Along with this, they were released in 2007. Their names are Cherry and Berry, and they're two little demons. Berry is a dark gray demon boy, and Cherry is a pink demon girl. They're rivals of Cinnamoroll, too. Although they're always together, they're not twins. Instead, they're best friends. They love making mischief and playing pranks, as well. They live in a mysterious mirror world on the outskirts of Sucre Town, and the mirror is hidden inside of a haunted house. They aren't very well known, but I think these two are very cute. I'd love to see them get more attention in the future. As always, I will be including a picture of Berry and Cherry below so you all can see what they look like. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment