Saturday, August 8, 2026
Is Disney anime? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Obviously it's easy to say Disney isn't related to anime in any way. However, because Disney has a Japanese branch, this means some things made by Disney are anime. Things like Tsum Tsums, Twisted Wonderland, Kingdom Hearts, and other obvious things are accepted into the anime fandom. This is because they're not made in America. Instead, they're created by the Japanese branch of the Disney company. They're created in Japan, and they're considered anime because of that fact. They may use Disney characters, but they're used or changed in a way that makes them unique. There are a lot of anime fans who also like Disney things, so this works out well for everyone. I wanted to talk about this for anyone who may be confused about why Disney is popular even in the anime community. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment