Sunday, August 9, 2026

It's post time! A while ago, I posted my 3,600th blog post. However, I never thought of what to do for the milestone this time. So, today I'll be talking about the 36th Pokemon, and the 360th Pokemon; according to the official Pokedex on the Pokemon website. This one is pretty interesting, because the 36th Pokemon is Clefable and the 360th Pokemon is Wynaut. These two really couldn't be more different! Wynaut is a baby Pokemon, and Clefable is a final evolution. Wynaut is blue, Clefable is pink. Wynaut is a psychic-type, Clefable is a fairy-type. I suppose these two Pokemon just show how different Pokemon can be from each other. Although they are both still cute. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. As always, I'll be including pictures of Clefable and Wynaut below so you all can see what they look like. Enjoy!

Clefable

Wynaut

No comments:

Post a Comment