Wednesday, August 19, 2026

It's post time! Recently Sony announced a new mascot character called Nemu The Night Owl. Nemu is a bear who's always tired because he can't sleep. He's sensitive, anxious, and stays awake all night because he worries too much. A lot of people are already saying Nemu was created to compete with Hello Kitty, but really characters like this have always been popular in Japan. It's more likely Sony just wanted to be part of it. There are already a lot of plans for this new character, and I think he's really very cute. I don't think there's anything wrong with Sony making cute characters like this, as long as it's done well. I know a lot of people are already dismissing Nemu's entire existence as a cheap rip-off cash grab, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with this new character. As always, I will be including a picture of Nemu The Night Owl and his sheep friend below so you all can see what he looks like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment