Wednesday, August 26, 2026

It's post time! Today's blog post will be about Hello Kitty Dream Village. This is a free to play app, and it's a cozy game. In this game you can decorate your room, customize your character, meet other players, play mini games, throw parties, and do favors for the Sanrio characters. You don't start out with very many clothes, items, hairstyles, or eye shapes. But, you can get more from the gacha. You can even get boy clothes, faces, and hairstyles; so anyone can play. Along with this, there are a lot of different fashion styles to choose from. There are multiple different gacha banners too, and they usually run for a few weeks or even a couple months. You can earn gacha tickets and coins from completing quests, doing favors, and throwing parties. Throwing parties costs fruit, which you can get from doing favors or growing it yourself. I actually really like this game, even though I've seen other people complain about it. You only have to check in every so often, so you don't have to feel pressured to play it. But if you play everyday, you get bonuses for it. I recommend playing this game if you like Sanrio, cute things, and cozy games. It can be played completely for free, so it's fun to do in your spare time. As always, I will be including a picture of the game below so you all can see what it looks like. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment