Friday, August 14, 2026

It's post time! One of the most popular animals these days is the axolotl, which is why it's surprising that there isn't really a Pokemon for it. Yes, of course, there's Wooper; and some people think Mudkip might've been based on an axolotl. But nobody knows if Mudkip is an axolotl, and the only thing that makes Wooper an axolotl is what's on its head. These aren't really axolotls, they're just loosely based on them. I'd like to see an actual axolotl Pokemon someday, not something loosely based on one. There's a lot of potential for a Pokemon like this, and I think fans would love it. There's no reason we couldn't get another axolotl Pokemon either, since a lot of other Pokemon are different versions of the same animal. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment