Sunday, August 30, 2026

Will Hello Kitty Dream Village ever add more Sanrio characters? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! For those of you who don't know, there's only a small amount of Sanrio characters in Hello Kitty Dream Village. These characters can be your buddy, or you can do quests for them. Despite this, there aren't very many to choose from. However, you can get items, furniture, and clothes that show other Sanrio characters. There's even a Fragaria Memories gacha available right now, and there have been other gacha banners and events that are for other characters that aren't in the game in the past. But, I don't think this means they'll ever add another buddy character. It would just take too much work. It's easy to have other Sanrio characters appear on items and clothes, but it's way more difficult to add them as full characters. I understand why this is, even if players would rather have more characters. Regardless, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment